*This figure shows a mere image.
Kumagaya City will prepare a “fan zone” so that many people will be able to enjoy the Rugby World Cup 2019™.
In addition to the public viewing with the members of Panasonic Wild Knights and Arukas Kumagaya through a huge screen, this event is filled with many amusements for the Rugby World Cup 2019™ unique to the fan zone, including the catering booth, where you can savor the cuisines of many countries and the local dishes of Saitama and Kumagaya, the activity space, where you can try full-scale rugby, and 360° Rugby Attraction Hall, where you can have a simulated experience of being in Kumagaya Rugby Stadium.
Surprisingly, admission is free! Feel free to visit here by yourself or together with your family members or friends! We hope you will visit “Rugby World Cup 2019™ Fanzone in Kumagaya, Saitama.”
Let’s enjoy the Rugby World Cup 2019™ together in the fan zone!
*As soon as guests are determined, the details will be uploaded to this page.
Kumagaya City Community Plaza (2-62 Hon-cho, Kumagaya-shi, Saitama Prefecture)
The map is here.
Date and time
|Date||Hours||Time of the start of broadcasting for the public viewing|
From 17:00 to 22:00
|19:45 Japan vs Russia|
|From 12:00 to 21:00||
13:45 Australia vs Fiji
|From 12:00 to 21:30||
14:15 Italy vs Namibia
From 15:30 to 21:30
|19:15 Russia vs Samoa (in Kumagaya)|
|From 12:00 to 21:00||
13:45 Argentina vs Tonga
|From 10:00 to 20:00||
14:15 Georgia vs Uruguay (in Kumagaya)
|From 17:00 to 22:00||18:45 South Africa vs Italy|
|From 12:00 to 21:45||
14:15 Australia vs Uruguay
|From 12:00 to 19:00||
13:45 New Zealand vs Namibia
|From 10:00 to 21:00||
13:45 Argentina vs the United States (in Kumagaya)
(Your baggage, etc. will be checked for securing safety, but everyone can enter the public viewing site no matter whether he/she has a ticket.)
- Let’s root for the rugby squad together; “Public viewing with a huge screen.”
- “Stage shows” filled with rugby contents (talk shows on rugby, mini rugby concerts, cheering performance by high school students in Saitama Prefecture, Scmum! Kumagaya Project, etc.)
- “Catering booth” where you can savor the cuisines of various countries and local dishes of Saitama and Kumagaya
- “360° Rugby Attraction Hall” where you can try full-scale rugby
- “Kumagaya Rugby Museum” for introducing the histories of Kumagaya and rugby